Mexican Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup dried minced onion
- 1/3 cup beef bouillon powder
- 1/3 cup hot chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 4 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients and store in a cool, dry place for up to 4 months.
You can add 1 tablespoon to recipes calling for a Mexican flavor. Mix 1 tablespoon
of Mexican Seasoning Mix with chopped tomatoes and green peppers to make a tasty
dip or taco filling.
Mix with cheese for topping nacho chips.
Combine with sour cream for a dip.