This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 4 large red jalapeno peppers, quartered lengthwise
- 3 scallions with green tops, well washed
- 12 large sprigs fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 3 cups good white wine vinegar
- Trim tops of scallions to fit the bottle.
- Stuff the jalapenos, scallions, cilantro
and garlic into a tall, decorative, 1-quart bottle.
- Fill the bottle with the vinegar
to completely cover the ingredients.
- Seal the bottle and let it stand in a cool,
dark place for at least 2 weeks before using.