This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Santa Fe Spice Rub
This is great to use when mixing hamburgers, meat loaf and meatballs. Use about
2 teaspoons of rub per pound of ground meat.
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried leaf oregano, crumbled
- Mix all the ingredients in small bowl.
- Place in jar with tight-fitting lid.
- Store in cool, dark, dry place for up to 1 year.