This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Sazon Preparado (Prepared Seasoning)
Sazon Preparado is used to flavor stews, beans, rice and vegetables. Easy to make and useful to have on hand.
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 large garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 cup scallions, chopped, both green and white parts
- 1/2 cup parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup coriander, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- Salt, to taste
- Combine all ingredients and blend, bit by bit, to a puree in blender.
- Pour into saucepan and simmer, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes.
- Cool and bottle.
Yield: 6 cups