Coconut Lime Shrimp with Zoodles
While lemon is a great complement to seafood, think about pairing with other
citrus flavors like orange and lime. Try marinating shrimp in a mixture of lite
coconut milk, lime extract, ginger and red pepper.
Add colorful vegetables like zoodles or asparagus to your sheet pan to boost
both seafood and vegetable servings. You don't need a spiralizer to make zoodles
because many grocery stores offer pre-made zoodles in the produce section.
- 1/4 cup Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk (regular or lite)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Ground Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Pure Lime Extract
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small zucchini, cut into thin noodles with spiralizer
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into thin noodles with spiralizer
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin noodles with spiralizer
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Ground Black Pepper
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large, re-sealable plastic bag, mix together coconut milk, ginger,
garlic powder, crushed red pepper and lime extract. Add shrimp; turn to coat
- Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from marinade. Discard any
remaining marinade. In center of large, shallow, foil-lined baking pan,
arrange shrimp in single layer.
- In large bowl, toss vegetable noodles and oil. Sprinkle with salt and
pepper; toss to coat well. Spread noodles around shrimp in pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through and
noodles are tender.
- Serve shrimp over vegetable noodles.
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 15 min | Servings: 4
Test kitchen tip: For faster prep, use 4 cups store-bought spiralized
vegetable noodles instead of spiralizing them yourself.
Recipe credit: McCormick
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.