Sheet Pan Recipes
Italian Sausage Sheet Pan Supper
Put healthy living fennel-sausage on the menu with our Italian Sausage Sheet-Pan Supper! This fennel-sausage dish is ready to serve in just 45 minutes.
Prep: 15 min | Bake: 15 min | Yield: 4 servings
- 1 large fennel bulb (1 pound)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed
- 6 1/2 ounces (1/2 of 13 ounce package) OSCAR MAYER Natural Uncured Italian Style Herb Sausage, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch thick slices
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut stalks and fronds from top of fennel bulb. Chop enough of the fronds to measure 1 tablespoon; reserve for later use. Discard stalks and remaining fronds. Trim root end of fennel; remove and discard any tough or discolored outer layers. Cut fennel bulb lengthwise in half; remove and discard fibrous core. Cut remaining fennel into 1/4-inch thick slices; place in medium bowl. Add 2 tablespoons. dressing; mix lightly.
- Line 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Spread fennel mixture onto half the prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss tomatoes and beans with 2 tablespoons of the remaining dressing.
- Drizzle fennel with remaining dressing; stir until evenly coated while keeping fennel on same side of pan. Add tomato mixture and sausage to other side of pan.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until fennel is tender.
- Sprinkle with reserved chopped fennel fronds.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company