Italian Sausage Sheet Pan Supper
Put healthy living fennel-sausage on the menu with our Italian Sausage Sheet-Pan
Supper! This fennel-sausage dish is ready to serve in just 45 minutes.
1 large fennel bulb (1 pound)
1/2 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing,
2 cups cherry tomatoes
1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed
6 1/2 ounces (1/2 of 13-oz. pkg.) OSCAR MAYER Natural
Italian Style Herb Sausage, cut diagonally into
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut stalks and fronds from top of fennel bulb. Chop enough of the fronds
to measure 1 tablespoon; reserve for later use. Discard stalks and remaining
fronds. Trim root end of fennel; remove and discard any tough or discolored
outer layers. Cut fennel bulb lengthwise in half; remove and discard fibrous
core. Cut remaining fennel into 1/4-inch-thick slices; place in medium bowl.
Add 2 tablespoons. dressing; mix lightly.
- Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Spread fennel
mixture onto half the prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss tomatoes and beans with 2 tablespoons of the remaining dressing.
- Drizzle fennel with remaining dressing; stir until evenly coated while keeping
fennel on same side of pan. Add tomato mixture and sausage to other side of
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until fennel is tender. Sprinkle with reserved
chopped fennel fronds.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Total Time: 45 min.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.
>> All Sheet Pan Recipes