Italian Sausage Sheet Pan Supper
Put healthy living fennel-sausage on the menu with our Italian Sausage Sheet-Pan Supper! This fennel-sausage dish is ready to serve in just 45 minutes.
- 1 large fennel bulb (1 pound)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed
- 6 1/2 ounces (1/2 of 13-ounce package) OSCAR MAYER Natural Uncured Italian Style Herb Sausage, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut stalks and fronds from top of fennel bulb. Chop enough of the fronds to measure 1 tablespoon; reserve for later use. Discard stalks and remaining fronds. Trim root end of fennel; remove and discard any tough or discolored outer layers. Cut fennel bulb lengthwise in half; remove and discard fibrous core. Cut remaining fennel into 1/4-inch-thick slices; place in medium bowl. Add 2 tablespoons. dressing; mix lightly.
- Line 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Spread fennel mixture onto half the prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss tomatoes and beans with 2 tablespoons of the remaining dressing.
- Drizzle fennel with remaining dressing; stir until evenly coated while keeping fennel on same side of pan. Add tomato mixture and sausage to other side of pan.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until fennel is tender.
- Sprinkle with reserved chopped fennel fronds.
Yield: 4 servings | Prep: 15 min | Total: 45 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company
SHEET PAN RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.