Sheet Pan Recipes
Mushroom Sheet Pan Dinner
This vegetarian sheet pan recipe is hearty enough for dinner, but you can add rotisserie chicken or sausage links if you’re looking for a protein but want to keep it simple!
Prep: 10 min | Bake: 20 min | Yield: 4 servings
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, peeled and evenly cut into 2 inch cubes
- 1/2 pound green beans, rinsed
- 4 large portabella mushroom caps, cleaned
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add all the spices and mix until combined. Set aside.
- Transfer the sweet potatoes to the sheet pan and arrange in one single layer. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the spice blend. Toss until well coated.
- Bake the sweet potatoes for 15 minutes until tender.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven.
- Move the sweet potatoes to the top of the sheet pan.
- Place the green beans towards the bottom of the sheet pan, red onion wedges in the middle, and portabella mushroom caps (top side down) next to the sweet potatoes on the sheet pan. Drizzle or brush the veggies with remaining oil and sprinkle with the remaining spices.
- Set the oven to broil and place the sheet pan back in the oven. Broil for 5 to 10 minutes, flipping the veggies halfway through until browned. Remove from the oven.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
The Mushroom Council