One Pan Parmesan Pork Chops and Veggies
- 1 pound ribeye (rib) pork chops (4-5 chops)
- 16 ounces red potato, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 16 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, removed from stem
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the olive oil, thyme, garlic, pepper, salt and Parmesan cheese.
- Brush about 1/2 of mixture on the top of the pork chops. Place pork chops on baking sheet.
- Add the potatoes and green beans to the Parmesan mixture in the bowl and mix until combined. Place veggies on the baking sheet with pork chops.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes then broil for 3-4 minutes until the cheese is golden and l the pork is completely cooked through reaching internal temperature between 145 degrees F to 160 degrees F. Let rest for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
National Pork Board
SHEET PAN RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.