Orange Chili Sheet Pan Salmon
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Pure Orange Extract
- 2 pounds salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 package McCormick Original Chili Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray foil-lined, 13 x 9-inch baking sheet with
nonstick cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix together oil and orange extract. Place salmon and vegetables
on separate sides of baking sheet. Brush vegetables with 1 teaspoon extract
mixture. Brush both sides of salmon with remaining mixture.
- In small bowl, mix together seasoning mix and brown sugar. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons
seasoning mixture over vegetables. Sprinkle both sides of salmon evenly with
remaining seasoning mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork and vegetables
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 20 min | Servings: 8
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):