Sheet Pan Recipes
Rosemary Chicken and Potato Sheet Pan Dinner
This 2-ingredient Rosemary Chicken and Potato Sheet Pan Dinner is a delicious and simple meal to add to your dinner rotation.
Prep: 20 min | Bake: 40 min | Yield: 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 chicken legs, skin removed (about 2 pounds)
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes, halved
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan with foil, then spray with nonstick spray.
- Mix olive oil, paprika, rosemary, sea salt, black pepper and garlic powder in large bowl.
- Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat well.
- Arrange chicken and potatoes in single layer on prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender, turning potatoes occasionally.
Photo credit: (c) Can Stock Photo / tbralnina