Rosemary Chicken and Potato Sheet Pan Dinner
This 5-ingredient sheet-pan dinner is a delicious and simple meal to add to your dinner rotation.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, quartered
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 1 pound)
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray an 18 x 13-inch rimmed pan with cooking
- In large bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of the teaspoon
salt, 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper and 1 tablespoon of the rosemary. Add potatoes;
toss to coat. Place potatoes skin side down in single layer on pan. Roast for
23 to 25 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork. Remove from oven;
- In same large bowl, mix remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon
salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves. Add chicken and
asparagus; toss to coat. Arrange in single layer on pan along with potatoes.
- Roast 16 to 20 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when center
of thickest part is cut (at least 165 degrees F) and potatoes are browned.
- Serve with lemon slices or shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Yield: 6 servings | Prep: 20 min | Total: 1 hr 5 min
Expert Tip: Fresh thyme is a great substitute to rosemary in this sheet-pan dinner.
Nutrition Information - Serving Size: 1 Serving - Calories 300 Calories from
Fat 130 Total Fat 14g 22% Saturated Fat 3g 14% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 110mg 36%
Sodium 490mg 20% Potassium 680mg 19% Total Carbohydrate 16g 5% Dietary Fiber 3g
12% Sugars 2g Protein26g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 8% Calcium 4% Iron 20%
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 3 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> All Sheet Pan Recipes