Sheet Pan Recipes
Sheet Pan Dinner
Sheet Pan Dinner is a dairy-free and gluten-free recipe.
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound favorite smoked sausage, sliced into 1-inch rounds
- 6 or 7 medium to large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 bell peppers cleaned and cut into thin slices (any color)
- 2 teaspoons paprika (smoky or regular)
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put olive oil in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover full sheet pan with foil (I sprayed mine lightly with Pam) and spread mixture out single layer.
- Bake up to 45 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and vegetables are cooked through, stirring halfway through.
Photo credit: steamboatwillie33 / CC BY