Sheet Pan Scalloped Potatoes
- 1 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 3 ounces Weyauwega Star Dairy Parmesan cheese, grated (1 cup)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 6 ounces Cedar Grove Mild Cheddar cheese or Cedar Grove Medium Cheddar cheese, shredded (1 1/2 cups)
- 6 ounces Roth Original Grand Cru® cheese, shredded (1 1/2 cups)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bring the cream, garlic and thyme just to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat. Gradually stir in parmesan until melted.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place half of the potatoes in a single layer, overlapping edges, on a greased 15 x 10-inch baking pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour half of the Parmesan sauce over potatoes. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup each cheddar and Grand Cru®. Repeat step with the remaining potatoes, cheese sauce and cheeses.
- Bake, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Uncover; bake for 20 to 25 minutes longer or until bubbly and potatoes are tender.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin