Sheet Pan Recipes
Sheet Pan Shrimp Scampi
Enjoy the buttery, garlic-flavored goodness of this Sheet Pan Shrimp Scampi. Each forkful is loaded with crisp shrimp, white wine and lemon juice. Broccoli florets and cherry tomatoes add color to round out the dish.
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package McCormick® Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined, leaving tails on
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix oil, lemon juice, water and Seasoning Mix in large bowl until well blended. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the marinade for the vegetables. Add shrimp to bowl with remaining marinade; toss to coat well. Place shrimp on one side of large, shallow, foil-lined baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Place broccoli and tomatoes in separate large bowl. Drizzle with reserved marinade. Place vegetables on other side of baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through. Toss shrimp and vegetables together before serving.
Per serving: 193 calories 170mg cholesterol 418mg sodium 20g protein 9g total fat 2g saturated fat 2g fiber 8g carbohydrates
Recipe used with permission from: McCormick