Sheet Pan Recipes
Smoked Sausage, Potatoes and Onion
- 1 (16 ounce) package smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 5 large potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese (optional)
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large baking tray with sides with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Put the sausage slices, onions and potatoes into a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, paprika and dried thyme. Toss together and pour onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 45 minutes to one hour, stirring halfway through, until the potatoes are golden brown and tender.
- If desired, scatter the cheese over the top and return to the oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese.
Photo credit: (c) Can Stock Photo / amenic181