Spicy Sheet Pan Roasted Jambalaya
Full of fresh and zesty flavors, this easy Spicy Sheet Pan Roasted Jambalaya is sure to be a hit with your family.
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 large yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, diced
- 3 stalks celery, sliced or diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 to 2 jalapeños, seeded and diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning blend
- 1 (13.5 ounce) link Andouille sausage, sliced
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Linguine noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1-2 lemons, sliced in very thin wedges
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large 13 x 18-inch sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, bell peppers, celery, garlic, jalapeños, tomatoes, with two tablespoons olive oil, salt, and pepper until evenly combined. Spread out evenly on the pan into a single layer.
- Add slices of Andouille sausage.
- Roast in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and start to get a golden brown char on their edges.
- While the vegetable and sausage mixture is in the oven, toss shrimp with the Cajun seasoning and prepare the linguine noodles.
- When ready, remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Place shrimp on top of the vegetable and sausage mixture in a single layer.
- Top with half the lemon wedges.
- Return to the oven and cook for about 5 to 8 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through and are an opaque pink.
- Serve over linguine garnished with green onions and parsley with remaining fresh lemon wedges on the side.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: National Onion Association/www.onions-usa.org
SHEET PAN RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.