Sheet Pan Recipes
Teriyaki Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner
Teriyaki salmon fillets with pineapple and vegetables are roasted together on a sheet pan for a quick and easy meal.
Prep: 15 min | Yield: 4 servings
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup trimmed fresh green beans
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup P.F. Chang's® Teriyaki Sauce, divided
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Sliced green onion
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Stir together broccoli, carrot, snow peas, bell pepper, green beans, pineapple, oil and salt in large bowl; pour onto large rimmed baking sheet pan in an even layer.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Coat salmon with 1/4 cup Teriyaki sauce.
- Remove vegetables from oven and place salmon on top of vegetables.
- Pour remaining 1/4 cup sauce over salmon.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes longer until vegetables are tender and salmon is firm (145 degrees F).
- Top with sesame seeds and green onions and serve.
Get dinner on the table even quicker with precut vegetables and pineapple available in most produce sections.
Pair with P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu frozen dumplings or Signature Rice for a quick side.
Per serving: 351 calories, 23g Carbs
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Conagra Brands, Inc.