Apple Dressing is delicious with roast turkey or other fowl.
- 8 cups stale bread, shredded
- 2 large jars applesauce (at least 32 ounces)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup turkey or chicken broth
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Mix all ingredients well in large pan. Mixture should be quite moist.
- Bake in large buttered pan or shallow casserole for 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.