Apple Sausage Stuffing
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups chopped
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling or applecranberry pie filling
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/2 cup minced fresh
- 1 (14 ounce) package herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- In a large skillet, brown sausage; drain.
- Add butter, onion and celery; sauté 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are
- Stir in pie filling, broth and parsley.
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing cubes, pecans and apple mixture. Place
in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees F for 40 minutes.
Yield: 10 to 12 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.