Asian-Style Sugar Snap Peas
Easy to prepare and full of flavor, these wonderfully sweet sugar snap peas are
a great accompaniment to your favorite Asian-inspired entrées.
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Pepper Seasoning Grinder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen sugar snap peas
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 1 to
2 minutes until tender.
- Stir in soy sauce, garlic pepper seasoning and ginger. Add sugar snap peas;
toss to coat well. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 5
minutes or until peas are heated through.
- Season with additional garlic pepper seasoning, if desired.
Yield: 4 (3/4-cup) servings | Prep: 5 min | Cook: 7 min
per serving Calories: 90 Fat: 2 g Carbohydrates: 14 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium:
470 mg Fiber: 4 g Protein: 4 g
Recipe used with permission from: McCormick
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.