This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Asparagus with Blue Cheese Sauce
- 36 - 48 asparagus spears with tough ends removed
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Steam fresh asparagus until bright green and crisp-tender. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, place yogurt and blue cheese in a saucepan and warm over low heat.
- Add lemon juice, garlic, green onions and salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and drizzle over asparagus.