Baked Green Tomatoes
- 8 medium-size green tomatoes
- 1 cup small bread crumbs, toasted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cut tomatoes into 1/2-inch slices. Arrange half of the tomato slices in a single
layer in a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle half the crumbs, half the salt and pepper
and half the butter or margarine.
- Repeat for second layer and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes until tender.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.