- 4 medium to large onions
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- Creole seasoning, to taste
- Lemon pepper, to taste
- Peel onion and cut into sixths, being careful not to cut completely through to
bottom. Inside each onion put 1 tablespoon butter, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire and
1 tablespoon soy sauce.
- Sprinkle with Creole seasoning and lemon pepper to taste.
- Wrap in foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.