- 3 cups canned or fresh tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup buttered bread crumbs
- Place tomatoes in greased baking dish.
- Add sugar, salt and pepper.
- Melt butter, then rub into bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle crumbs on top of tomatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.