Barbecued Onion Rings
This goes well with barbecued spare ribs or other meats.
- 2 medium onions
- 1/2 pound melted butter
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Accent
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- Slice onions into thin rings and place in a casserole dish.
- Make a sauce by combining remaining ingredients. Simmer the sauce very slowly
for 5 minutes.
- Pour sauce over onion rings and bake at 350 degrees F until onion is tender,
or about 30 minutes. Stir occasionally while baking.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes