Barbecued Onion Rings
This goes well with barbecued spare ribs or other meats.
- 2 medium onions
- 1/2 pound melted butter
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Accent
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- Slice onions into thin rings and place in a casserole dish.
- Make a sauce by combining remaining ingredients. Simmer the sauce very slowly
for 5 minutes.
- Pour sauce over onion rings and bake at 350 degrees F until onion is tender,
or about 30 minutes. Stir occasionally while baking.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.