As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium to large onion, chopped
- 1 (1 pound 11 ounce) can sauerkraut
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (or more to taste)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- Brown beef and onion together, and drain well.
- Mix all ingredients together and bake in casserole dish uncovered at 350
degrees F for 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Vegetable Recipes