Blue Cheese Broccoli
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh broccoli
- 1 (4 ounce) package blue cheese
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts or almonds
- Cut broccoli into florets. Cook broccoli until crisp tender.
- Combine blue cheese and whipping cream and mix until somewhat smooth.
- In small skillet sauté garlic and nuts in butter. Stir nut mixture into blue
- Serve over hot broccoli.
Yield: 4-6 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.