Add flavor, excitement, and substance to steamed broccoli with the addition of
browned butter sauce and toppings of golden, sautéed breadcrumbs and diced egg.
Our new Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Butter flavors the breadcrumbs and becomes
the browned butter sauce.
- 1 pound fresh broccoli florets
- 7 tablespoons Challenge Sea Salt & Cracked
- Pepper Spreadable Butter, divided
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped finely
- Steam broccoli until just tender.
- Melt 3 1/2 tablespoons the Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper butter in a small sauté
pan over medium heat; sauté breadcrumbs until golden and crisp.
- Remove breadcrumbs from pan and set aside.
- Add remaining Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper butter to pan and heat until browned
- Drain broccoli and place in a serving dish. Spoon browned butter over broccoli.
Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and chopped egg.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Source: Challenge Home Economist
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Challenge Dairy
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.