Brown Rice Stuffing
This is an unusual and tasty stuffing for any poultry. The reserved juice from
the raisins makes a delicious basting sauce.
- 1 1/2 cups golden raisins
- 3/4 cup cognac or Bourbon
- 1 cup butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 1/2 cups cooked brown rice
- 3/4 cup pine nuts
- Plump raisins in cognac or Bourbon. Drain and reserve juices.
- Sauté raisins briefly in butter; add onion, and sauté until onion is transparent.
- Remove from heat. Add salt, and combine with rice and pine nuts.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.