Brown Sugar Carrots
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 pound medium carrots, peeled
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- Dash of salt
- Cut carrots in half, both crosswise and lengthwise.
- Cook carrots in a medium saucepan, covered, in a small amount of boiling water
8-10 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- Drain well; remove from pan.
- In the same saucepan combine butter or margarine, brown sugar, and salt. Stir
over medium heat until combined.
- Add carrots. Cook, uncovered, about 2 minutes or
until glazed, stirring frequently.
- Season to taste with pepper.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes