- 1/4 pound bacon
- 1 medium head cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large pot, cook the bacon over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove the
bacon from the pot; let cool, then crumble and set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and
cook for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the cabbage is tender, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle with the crumbled bacon, toss, and serve.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes