- 1 head green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 inch water in large pan
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt to taste
- Boil cabbage in salted water, tightly covered, for 5 to 10 minutes; drain well.
- Add butter to cabbage and toss. Add vinegar, sugar, sour cream, and salt to taste;
- Place in a 1-1/2 quart buttered casserole; garnish with paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until hot.
Yield: 6 servings
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Marijean 5-9-02 newsletter.
from Little Rock Cooks... Recipes Handed Down from Generation to Generation
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes