Cape Cod Cornbread Stuffing
Traditional cornbread stuffing with the addition of tart cranberries.
- 2 cups cornbread stuffing cubes
- 1/2 pound sausage meat, cooked, drained and
- 1 cup Ocean Spray® Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken broth, in a medium casserole dish.
chicken broth; mix well. Add more chicken broth for a moister stuffing.
- Cover and
bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Prep Time 20 minutes | Cook Time 30 minutes | Makes 3 cups
Nutrition: Per Serving (serving size = 1/2 cup): Cal. 200, Total Fat 12 grams,
Sat. Fat 2.3 grams, Protein 6.5 grams, Carb. 17.6 grams, Chol. 14.8 mg, Dietary
Fiber 2.5 grams, Sugar 2.99 grams, Vit. A 2.7 RE, Vit. C 3.9 mg, Vit. E 0 mg, Folate
14Ug, Sodium 649 mg, Pot. 175 mg, Iron 1 mg, Calcium 18 mg, Magnesium 14 mg, Phosphorus
61 mg, Zinc 0.5mg
Recipe and photo credit: Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.