Carrots in Almond Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound carrots, Julienned or thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In a saucepan, cook carrots in a small amount of water until crisp-tender. Drain.
Transfer to a serving bowl and keep warm.
- In the same pan, sauté onions in butter until tender.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into onions. Add bouillon, dill
and pepper. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 1 minute or until
thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in almonds. Pour over carrots, stir to coat.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes