- 1 (2 pound) head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted large ripe olives, drained
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- Bring oil, vinegar, salt, oregano, sugar, pepper and garlic to boiling. Add cauliflower
florets. Cover and cook until tender.
- Discard garlic. Transfer to bowl. Top with pepper strips and olives.
- Cover and chill.
- Drain before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.