Cauliflower with Shrimp Sauce
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 can frozen condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream or 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup slivered blanched almonds
- Cook cauliflower in small amount of boiling salted water until tender. Drain.
- Heat soup over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Add sour cream. Stir and cook until heated through.
- Season to taste.
- Pour over hot cauliflower and garnish with almonds and parsley.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.