- 16 ounces medium Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 3 quarts boiling water
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- Parsley, chopped
- Mash the Cheddar cheese, then add the eggs, mixing well.
- Stir in the flour and salt.
- Drop by tablespoons into the rapidly boiling water. Cover and boil for 15
- Drain and serve with melted butter and sour cream.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley or paprika, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.