Cheesy Broccoli Potato Topper
- 1 can Cheddar cheese soup
- 4 large hot baked potatoes, split
- 1 cup cooked broccoli florets
- Stir soup in can until soup is smooth.
- Place hot baked potatoes on microwave-safe plate. Carefully fluff up potatoes
- Top each potato with broccoli.
- Spoon soup over potatoes.
- Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes or until hot.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.