Chili Lime Butternut Squash
Round out your meal with a simple side dish recipe focused on vegetables,
such as this Chili Lime Butternut Squash.
- 4 cups butternut squash, large diced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil spray
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In bowl, toss all ingredients except olive oil spray together.
- Spray foil-lined sheet tray with olive oil spray and spread vegetables over tray.
- Roast in oven 20 minutes.
Photograph courtesy of Getty Images.
Recipe credit: Nestlé - nestleusa.com/balance