As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 pound Chinese pea pods
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced water chestnuts
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Snap ends from pea pods and remove strings.
- Heat oil in skillet. Add peas, water chestnuts and stock. Cover and cook over
high heat 3 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water.
- Push vegetables to one side and add cornstarch
mixture to liquid. Cook, stirring, until slightly thickened.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Serve with soy sauce, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes