As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of pepper
- In 2-quart saucepan place carrots; add enough water to cover. Bring to a full
boil. Cook over medium heat until carrots are crisp tender, about 8 to 12 minutes.
- Drain; return to pan.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about
5 to 7 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes