As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 bunches carrots
- 1/4 cup liquid from cooking carrots
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 bag seasoned bread crumbs
- Enough parsley to sprinkle over top of crumbs
- Lightly butter a 2-quart shallow baking dish; set aside.
- Cut carrots into 3-inch pieces. Cook in a large saucepan in salted boiling water until just tender. Do not overcook.
- Drain carrots, reserving 1/4 cup liquid. Spread carrots in prepared casserole.
- Stir together 1/4 cup reserved liquid, mayonnaise, onion, horseradish, salt and pepper. Spread over carrots. Sprinkle bread crumbs and parsley over carrots.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes