Corn Fritters are delicious drizzled with honey.
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Drain corn and discard liquid.
- Put eggs, salt and pepper in a bowl and beat.
- Add flour and baking powder, whisk until smooth.
- Add corn and cheese. Stir.
- Put butter and oil in skillet. Heat until bubbly over medium heat.
- Drop corn mixture by spoonsful into skillet. When golden, turn and cook other side.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve.
Prep: 5 min | Cook: 20 min | Yield: 4 servings