- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 can whole-kernel corn
- 1 can cream-style corn
- 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together all ingredients and pour into a buttered baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 26, 2001.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.