Corn Stuffing Balls
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream-style yellow corn
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm herb bread stuffing
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Cook chopped onion and chopped celery in the 1/4 cup butter until tender.
- Add corn and water. Bring to a boil. Pour over herb bread stuffing. Mix lightly.
- Add egg yolks; mix lightly with fork.
- Shape into 16 to 18 balls. Place in a shallow
baking pan and pour the 1/2 cup melted butter over all.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 20 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.