This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Country Sausage Pecan Dressing
- 12 ounces country pork sausage
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 1/2 cups pecan pieces
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon ground sage
- 1 (8 ounce) package herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- In a large skillet, brown sausage; drain. Add celery and onions; cook 5 minutes
or until tender.
- Stir in pecans, mushrooms and sage; mix well. Remove from heat.
- Add remaining ingredients (may add water if more liquid is needed). Place in
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Yield: 12 servings