As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag baby cut carrots
- 8 ounces fresh cranberries
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar (adjust to taste)
- Begin cooking carrots with a small amount of water in the microwave (5-10 minutes
depending on your microwave and the size of the carrots).
- When softened but not completely cooked, add cranberries and continue cooking
for 3 minutes until cranberries pop.
- Stir in brown sugar and cook for 60 seconds.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes