- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Grated peel of 1 lemon
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- After turkey has been removed from pan, skim off as much fat as possible from
drippings (an ice cube passed through the drippings will help to congeal the fat,
facilitating the removal), leaving juices and brown bits.
- Add chicken broth, lemon juice and lemon peel. Cook over medium heat until
- Add cranberry sauceto gravy, stirring until dissolved and thoroughly heated
- Add salt and pepper to taste. This will not be a thick gravy, but it may
be thickened slightly, if desired.
- Pour into a warmed gravy boat to serve with turkey and dressing.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.