This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Grated peel of 1 lemon
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- After turkey has been removed from pan, skim off as much fat as possible from
drippings (an ice cube passed through the drippings will help to congeal the fat,
facilitating the removal), leaving juices and brown bits.
- Add chicken broth, lemon
juice and lemon peel. Cook over medium heat until bubbly hot.
- Add cranberry sauceto gravy, stirring until dissolved and thoroughly heated
- Add salt and pepper to taste. This will not be a thick gravy, but it may
be thickened slightly, if desired.
- Pour into a warmed gravy boat to serve with turkey and dressing.