- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tangerines
- 2 2/3 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1/3 cup cranberries
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Sauté celery in butter until tender, set aside.
- Peel, section and chop tangerines, and place in a large bowl. Add celery mixture,
stuffing mix, wild rice, cranberries, chicken broth and poultry seasoning; stir well.
- Spoon stuffing into cavity of turkey. Bake according to directions on turkey
Yield: about 5 cups stuffing to fill cavity of turkey
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.