As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large head cabbage, cored and shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat,
turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove the bacon
slices to cool.
- Whisk the butter, flour, and salt into the drippings in the same pan.
Stir in the cabbage, and cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until
cabbage is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Crumble the bacon; stir the bacon pieces and sour cream into the cabbage
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes