This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Creamed Vidalia Onions
- 1 large Vidalia onion, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chives or dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Sauté onion in butter in large skillet until wilted and golden brown.
- Combine blue cheese, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, chives
or dill weed and pepper.Stir into the sautéed onion.
Yield: 4 servings